Beating the winter blues!
A few days ago it was the shortest day of the year – the height of winter!
And it has been cold – enough to make you feel cold and uninspired. The Goodness in a Box team has put together a quick list to help you to get that spring back in to your step:
- Don’t press the snooze button – yes, I know it’s nice and warm in bed, but oversleeping will leave you feeling more tired, so get moving!
- Dress for the season – you can’t be happy if you’re feeling the cold – put on those layers; treat yourself to some colourful gloves, a new beanie and a soft scarf.
- A good workout will leave you warm and feeling good about yourself, so don’t use the cold weather as an excuse!
- Get those warm soft blankets out and wrap yourself up at night.
- If you have a fireplace, nothing says cosy as much as a crackling fire and a nice glass of wine.
- You’ll be spending more time indoors, so why not indulge in candles, flowers and essential oil burners to make your home feel special.
- This is the time for warm, comfort food – have a curry evening with friends to warm things up.
- Hot chocolate is the perfect winter drink. Stock up on your favourite teas and coffees to help you thaw out!
- It’s the perfect weather to do nothing at all – stay inside, read that book, watch that movie!
- Cheer yourself up with happy thoughts – Remember that spring will be back and with that those nice warm summery days.
Friend’s birthday coming up? No worries – Shop from the comfort of your home and select something beautiful. We’ll wrap your gift up with care and make sure that is delivered on time!
#onlinegifting #goodnessinabox #giftboxes #gifthampers